Foundation / Corporation
02/28/19 5:00 PM CDT
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for programs and projects to educate the public on the value of agricultural cooperatives through practical experience, professional development, and educational opportunities. Special consideration is given to programs that teach middle, high school and college students about cooperative principles using innovative concepts and learning methodologies. Funding is intended for expenses that are directly program related.
- Programs with either a national reach or that are focused within the main CHS trade area (Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming)
- Programs that are strongly connected to the agriculture industry (rural focus alone will not qualify)
- Fresh and innovative concepts that educate and inform about the value of the agricultural cooperative system and promote the cooperative principles.
- Strategies that clearly identify how the target audience will be engaged through communications, learning methodology and interactions
- Program goals that are clearly stated with a measurable outcome.
- Projects targeting Centennials (middle school, high school, or college-age students and young producers)
- Programs where CHS Foundation funding is not the sole or primary support
- Programs that demonstrate collaboration with other organizations involved in cooperative education
- Programs with a strong track record of success measured by demand or growth
GrantWatch ID#: 178697
Multi-year funding is not available.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply: https://www.grantrequest.com/sid_698?sa=sna&fid=35041
For information about funding requests:
For general grant information:
5500 Cenex Drive
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming